1. No time limits on your rental. You get your pool as early as week 37 or week 38, then return it after your baby is born. We understand that birth is unpredictable and we want to make sure you have the pool when you need it without worrying about extended rental fees.
2. We meet or exceed the requirements in the 2015 Waterbirth Guidelines set forth by the Association of Texas Midwives. This means that you can feel confident that the pool and equipment you receive is sanitary and safe for use during your labor and birth.
3. Our cost is the lowest for an all-inclusive rental. You can find a pool rental for less, but you'll need to find all of the associated parts and pieces to set up and use the pool. The value of our rental kit exceeds $1000 because we include everything you need.
4. Solid experience. Since we opened in November of 2012, we've done more than 400 rentals and have extensive knowledge and understanding of the processes and details.
5. Guaranteed availability. We have a large inventory of tub rental kits to ensure that there is always one available when you need it.